A Free Social Icon Set

Posted by jcargoo | Monday, December 1, 2008
| 0Delicious Twitter Reddit Digg Loading...


Because I love social icons, today I want to post here a release of Hearting Social Icon Set that I find really beautiful. The set contains 22 social icons in .png and in resolutions 16×16, 32×32

, 64×64.
This set was designed by Aravind Ajith, the creator of TheDesignSuperHero.com for Smashing Magazine.

Download the icon set for free here.


















How to encourage this blog if you like it:
  • Promote our sponsors;
  • Add any kind of comment or critic;
  • Ask me directly by email if you prefer.
Just do something like that, and I will have the huge pleasure to continue posting the best of the creativity I have.




Share this post ?

Digg Reddit Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 Previous Comments