Preloaders in 3D

Posted by jcargoo | Wednesday, February 11, 2009
| 0Delicious Twitter Reddit Digg Loading...


I was just searching for a nice 3D loading image to put it in a form when a user submits his login details (in my application).
If you remember I have already talked about ajaxload which eases your life to create your own ajax loader icon.
Now I am so glad to give you another useful link that can help you to

create your animated gif preloader. The service is called Preloaders. You have simply to choose:

Categories: 3 dimensional (3D), Rectangular, Circular, or Horizontal;
  • Preloader type;
  • Background color;
  • Foreground color;
  • Size of your gif;
  • Animation speed of your preloader.

That’s all.











How to encourage this blog if you like it:
  • Promote our sponsors;
  • Add any kind of comment or critic;
  • Ask me directly by email if you prefer.
Just do something like that, and I will have the huge pleasure to continue posting the best of the creativity I have.




Share this post ?

Digg Reddit Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 Previous Comments