Put Google AdSense Only Into Blogger Single Post

Posted by jcargoo | Wednesday, April 22, 2009
| 0Delicious Twitter Reddit Digg Loading...


I have received an e-mail from a Blogger user asking me how I did to place Google AdSense inside every post without showing it on the first page. This means that the Google AdSense is only shown when you are on the article page

.

I haven’t answered this guy but this article will be my answer.

First, go to your Layout, Edit your template and Expand Widget Templates.


Search for the following snippet:

<p><data:post.body/></p>

Just before the "data:post.body", you should add your Google AdSense script as the following:

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<!-- Your Google Adsense Script -->
</b:if><data:post.body/>

The if statement is used to show your sponsored links only into the single post and not in the home page for example.

This is a nice and clean way to give more visibility to your sponsored links.


How to encourage this blog if you like it:
  • Promote our sponsors;
  • Add any kind of comment or critic;
  • Ask me directly by email if you prefer.
Just do something like that, and I will have the huge pleasure to continue posting the best of the creativity I have.




Share this post ?

Digg Reddit Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 Previous Comments
  1. Anonymous | April 22, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

    This is useful cheers.