New Look for JCargoo’s Weblog (2)

Posted by jcargoo | Sunday, December 28, 2008
| 0Delicious Twitter Reddit Digg Loading...


As I have mentioned in my previous post, the current site is still going through a deep redesign. Meanwhile, I believe that

this second beta version will not be so much different from the upcoming stable one.
This current version comes with new colors, new design, new favicon, and new logo (designed with Gimp).
I don’t like to talk so much about our Weblog as I know that the last word belongs to our readers and our visitors.
Enjoy!



How to encourage this blog if you like it:
  • Promote our sponsors;
  • Add any kind of comment or critic;
  • Ask me directly by email if you prefer.
Just do something like that, and I will have the huge pleasure to continue posting the best of the creativity I have.




Share this post ?

Digg Reddit Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 Previous Comments