Al Jazeera's Gaza Channel on Twitter

Posted by jcargoo | Sunday, January 4, 2009
| 0Delicious Twitter Reddit Digg Loading...


I really wanted to start this 2009 year by sharing with you a great twitter account to follow which is: AJGaza.
I’d have liked to start a happy year as normally everyone wishes me to do. But seemingly things do not happen like I want. Israel continues intensifying assault on Gaza

and Hundreds of Palestine’s civilians have been killed until now , four Israeli civilians killed and 2,450 injured so far.


So you can stay up to date with all the latest developments on the violence in and around the Gaza Strip with Al Jazeera's Gaza channel on Twitter.
After all I wish you all a happy new year.


How to encourage this blog if you like it:
  • Promote our sponsors;
  • Add any kind of comment or critic;
  • Ask me directly by email if you prefer.
Just do something like that, and I will have the huge pleasure to continue posting the best of the creativity I have.




Share this post ?

Digg Reddit Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 Previous Comments