Provide a Cool jQuery Plugin Link and Win a Google Wave Invitation

Posted by jcargoo | Monday, November 30, 2009
| 0Delicious Twitter Reddit Digg Loading...


I have only 4 invitations (should have probably more in the coming days).
What I suggest you to do is just to put in your comment a link to a nice jQuery Plugin done by you or by another person as well as your real email address in the comment form below.

This post will be valid during one week. After that, I will sort and send Wave invitations for the 4 winners who have posted the most amazing jQuery Plugins :)
Good luck!
Update:
Unfortunately, the contribution was too poor and the given plugins are no that excellent (sorry).
But, I am pleased to invite you all of you (jquery_lover, maria, pedro, englishdoggy).
I still have more invitations for the ones interested...


How to encourage this blog if you like it:
  • Promote our sponsors;
  • Add any kind of comment or critic;
  • Ask me directly by email if you prefer.
Just do something like that, and I will have the huge pleasure to continue posting the best of the creativity I have.




Share this post ?

Digg Reddit Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 Previous Comments